Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Thing 9

1.  Since I am not in contact with any students during the summer, I gave my true or false quiz to my sister (she slightly protested) and a few friends.   Their knowledge and understanding of copyright law was just about the same as mine.  That being average.  They understood that the law doesn't allow a person to download music without paying for it but struggled in realizing that a person's creative work that has been written is protected by copyright.  Surprisingly, the question I asked about Creative Commons they all got correct.  Granted two of them guessed the correct answer but still.

Here is my quiz









2.
Took me FOREVER to figure out how to get this on my website but I did it!  And now that it's done, it  should have taken me minutes to do!

2 comments:

  1. Trina,

    Good job having your sister and friends take the quiz. :) Please also don't forget to take a screen shot of your quiz and share it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem but could that be written in the assignment for the group of educators that take this awesome class? Just throwing that out there. :)

      Delete