Friday, July 13, 2012

Thing 11


http://prezi.com/2691pp2elohd/copy-of-pythagorean-theorem-and-sohcahtoa/

Frustration is the key word in learning Prezi because it's something new and different than what Im use to using.  With that being said,  this is my first Prezi presentation and I know this won't be my last.  :)  I like the zooming feature of the presentation and like the fact that the youtube clips I inserted start immediately.   Most of my students are accustom to using powerpoint for their presentations so getting them to use Prezi should be interesting.  I'm pretty sure that they will learn this much quicker than me and would add that razzle and dazzle to their projects via Prezi.



This is a zoom shot of phschool.com website that I strongly encourage my students to use as an additional resource for their learning.   Being able to zoom in on different parts of a diagram or steps in solving a problem  while lecturing would help some students focus more closely on what is being taught.  It would allow for that connection between the explanation and visual to be more in sync.

No comments:

Post a Comment