Monday, July 16, 2012

Thing 19

1.  This digital story was created in iMovie.  I did find iMovie pretty easy to use.  I will need to play around with PhotoStory since my school doesn't have Macs.




2.    Here is the link to my video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgEr3SXTYVM



3.   I could see my students using digital storytelling as a way of explaining a topic in math to their peers.  There are times when  a student just doesn't understand something that has been taught by me.  But when one of their peers explains it, it all seems to make sense to the student.

Digital storytelling could also be used for students who are homebound and/or have the tendency to miss ( skip)  their favorite class (math).  This way, the student doesn't miss out on information that was presented in class.

4.  The feedback from the video has been great!  The music that was chosen was perfect for the video and my viewers found the captions funny.  One viewer said it was perfect.  Aww... bless her heart.  :)  I did have my sister preview it before I sent it to YouTube and she found 2 mistakes that I quickly cleared up.  Other than that, everything else was good.



1 comment:

  1. One cannot help but SMILE when viewing this digital storytelling. It was perfect...perfect music to accompany the perfect story :)

    ReplyDelete